- 2001: Degree in Law, Faculty of Law, University of Zaragoza (Spain).
- 2002: Master’s degree in European Communities and European Union, from the Royal Institute of European Studies (Zaragoza, Spain) with a thesis on “Environmental Taxation in the Common Market”.
- 2010: Master’s degree in Land and Environment Planning from the Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts, University of Zaragoza (Spain) with a thesis on “A Strategic Planning for ENCORE Network”.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2013-2019 Secretary General and Internal Affairs Co-ordinator for the nrg4SD Secretariat (Network of Regional Governments for Sustainable Development).
- 2010-2014 Part-time teacher at the University of Zaragoza (Faculty of Law), teaching International Law and EU Law.
- 2006-2013 International Affairs Co-ordinator at the International Centre for Water and Environment, within the Regional Ministry for Agriculture, Livestock and Environment of the Government of Aragon (Spain).
- Since 2013 to date member to the EIP WATER CoRe Action Group.
- 2010-2013 responsible for the ENCORE (Environmental Conference of the Regions of Europe) Permanent Secretariat.
- 2006-2010, co-chair of the ENCORE Steering Group.
- 2007-2010 representative of Aragon region in nrg4SD.
- 2010, nrg4SD Co-Chair North liaison.
- 6th Seminar UK-Spain “Ensuring our energetic future” London 2007; ENCORE Biodiversity Working Group Seminar “Implementation of habitats and birds directives” Pisa 2008; UN CC Bonn talks side-event “Sub-national and Local Governments Join Forces” 2011; 3rd World Assembly of Regions “Fortify decentralisation: a response of Regional Governments towards Globalisation” Montecristi 2010; 2012 Green Week side-event on WATER CoRe INTERREG 4C Project; work-day European Innovation Partnership 2013.
MEMBER TO THE ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE OF:
- 8th ENCORE Conference 2008; “Low Carbon Regional Development” Seminar 2009; 2nd, 3rd and 4th International Meeting of Water Experts 2007, 2010 and 2011; nrg4SD 2013 and 2014 GA.
- UNFCCC-COP 12, 13, 14 and 15; V WWF; GW 2007, 2009 and 2012; 8, 9 and 11 ENCORE Conference; nrg4SD Summits; Renewal Energy and Clean Technologies Conference in Östersund 2009; Carbon Expo Barcelona 2009; L’eau Expo et Forum 2009 Casablanca; 2nd International Convention for a Territorial Approach of Sustainable Development, Tangier 2008; IFAT 2008; Open Days 2007; International Conference of CC Bilbao 2008.