- Conferencia-Debate , con el prof. Sven Biscop, , organizado por la Cátedra Principe de Asturias, 25 febrero 2019.
- Private conversation with Josef Janning, ECFR, on cooperation options among EU Member States, organizado por , Co-patrocinado por el , 5 marzo 2019.
- Participación en la , Washington, 11-12 marzo 2019.
- Conferencia-Debate con Joan Llorach, , Joan Llorach, Ciclo permanente de conferencias Spain and the European integration. , 14 marzo 2019.
Presentación y debate: A Private Conversation with Reinhard Bütikofer on the EU’s Future Agenda. Presenta y modera: Erik Brattberg (Carnegie). Ponente: Reinhard Bütikofer (Member of the European Parilament and Co-Chair of the European Green Party. (31 de octubre). Organizado por Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- "Las relaciones USA- Rusia en la era Trump y sus consecuencias para la UE", C, Guadalajara, 3-5 julio 2019.
- "La Unión Europea y el reconocimiento de Estados", , Vitoria-Gasteiz, 17 julio 2019.
- , Chair in the panel on hybrid threats, Criminal Insurgency and the New Multi-Domain Security Space: Towards a New Security Concept?, 27-30 marzo 2019
- Paper: Defense alliance and economic links. Is there any Bridge to a new Era for Transatlantic Relations?
- Paper: Europeanization of Foreign Policies after Brexit?. The case of Spain, Italy and Greece.
- Taxation Policy in Spain's Common Regime Autonomous Communities, , 10-12 de julio, 2019
- "El Parlamento Europeo ante el futuro: elecciones y desafíos", en Aula de Derecho Parlamentario, , 5 de marzo 2019.
- "España en el Marco Financiero Plurianual 2021-2027", en , Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Campus de El Ejido, Málaga, 27 de Mayo 2019.
- "La calidad democrática de la Unión Europea – con especial atención al Parlamento Europeo", en , 13 de Junio 2019.
During , he was a (non-resident) , which is located in Corinth.
In April he spent several days there:
- he contributed to the teaching of the Department of Cultural Heritage and the Department of Political and Social Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy), the Inalco – Institut national des langues et civilisations orientales (INALCO) of the Université Sorbonne Paris Cité (France), the Department of International Relations of the Yaşar University (Turkey), the Department of Economics and Finance of the Neapolis University of Pafos (Cyprus), and the Olympia Summer Academy. with 6 hours on various topics covering "Parliamentary diplomacy in the Mediterranean" (19-20 April) [in English]; this Master course is organized in collaboration with the
- he also gave a lecture on "Parliamentary diplomacy and the European Union", to the , also at the University of the Peloponnese (17 April) [in Greek]. This is a series of dedicated lectures for the civil society of Corinth which is taught in the evenings (lifelong learning).
During the month of , he was a resident where he taught a 20-hour long undergraduate course on [in English].
Stelios Stavridis also participated in the following events:
- As a Speaker at the , organized by Webster University-Athens Campus, the Institute of International Economic Relations/IDOS (Athens), The Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence on Governance of the University of the Peloponnese (Corinth), and ARAID/University of Zaragoza - that was held on 28 February in Athens [in English].
- As a Speaker at the ELIAMEP & IDOS/Institute of International Economic Relations as part of their Seminar Series on the forthcoming 2019 Euro-elections - that was held on 23 April in Athens [in Greek]., organized by
He also presented the following conference/seminar papers on:
- "The European Parliament and Turkey", Panel on "EU policies in the Neighbourhood and Beyond", (20-22 June, Madrid) [in English].
- "The curious case of ´de-Europeanizing´ French Foreign Policy towards Russia through its ´parliamentarization´", COST Action ENTER EU Foreign Policy Facing New Realities and co-organized with the NORTIA research programme (9-10 July, Porto) [in English]., organized by
- "El "factor ruso" y los diputados y eurodiputados franceses: ¿añadiendo a la inestabilidad interna de la UE en el caso de los conflictos de Siria y Ucrania?", Panel on Inestabilidad interna en la Unión Europea y el rol de las Grandes Potencias: los EE.UU., Rusia y China", at the bi-annual (on Ciencia Política en la Nueva Política) organized by AECPA and Universidad de Salamanca (10-12 July, Salamanca) [in Spanish].
- (with Daniel Schaade) "European parliamentary networks in the scrutiny of security policy-making", Panel on "Europeanization and Beyond? Beyond Europeanization?", , organized by UACES and the University of Lisbon (1-4 September, Lisbon) [in English].
Natalia Vera participated as an to the following events:
- held on 14 February 2019, Barcelona, Spain.
- on 6-8 March 2019, San Sebastian, Spain.
- in Brussels, Belgium, on 11 April 2019.
- on 17 May 2019, Paris, France.
She also facilitated the on 4-5 March 2019, Bilbao, Spain, where she conducted political and technical meetings with 20 regions from 12 countries and four continents.